Whether you currently own a Sony a7C or are thinking about adding one to your collection, this accessories guide will assist you in finding the finest attachments available for this incredibly tiny full-frame mirrorless.
The Sony a7C is compatible with a variety of accessories, including the Sony a7III, which means you won’t have to buy anything new if you already have a Sony Alpha camera. Many accessories, including batteries, memory cards, and Bluetooth remote, are also compatible with the a7C. However, as a result of the smaller body, there are some new attachments that you may want to have a closer look at as a result of this.
No matter if you’ve just purchased it or are an experienced user, you might want to consider purchasing additional extras. If you spend a decent amount of money, you may significantly improve its capabilities and your entire experience.
Expanding your equipment and protecting it from frequent threats can assist you whether you are doing street photography or videography, working in the studio, or in the woods.
We’ve compiled a list of the ten greatest accessories that any Sony A7C owner should consider purchasing, including everything from batteries to tripods and many other basics!
Best Sony a7c Accessories
1. Extra battery
7 used from $77.66
- High capacity for long life, approx.2.2 times of the NP-FW50
- Electrical capacity of 16.4Wh (7.2V/2280mAh). Dimensions (W × H × D): Approx. 38.7 x 22.7 x 51.7 mm (1.56 x 0.91 x 2.13)
- iNFOlithium enables remaining charge display on camera LCD screen. Weight: 3.0 ounces
Regardless matter how many shots may be taken per charge, the battery life of any camera is rarely sufficient. In addition to taking a long time to charge, batteries running out in the midst of a shoot may be a major source of frustration.
Investing in a second battery will save you time and hassle. If you have even a single backup battery, it will be sufficient for you to utilize them in a rotational fashion. Have the third one on hand if you travel frequently or intend to spend a lengthy period of time outside with no place to recharge your batteries. It could just change your life.
In order to be certain of the optimum performance and compatibility, we recommend that you use authentic Sony batteries.
2. Screen Protector
- The LCD Tempered Glass Film Fit for Sony Alpha A7R IV,ILCE-7RM4 perfectly.
- A7C Screen Protector Touch screen is still fully functional with PCTC Tempered Glass Films.
- 9H hardness and 0.3mm thick with 6 layers of coatings.
- 99.99% High Transparency Crystal-clear, Pixels are not distorted.
- Bubble Free - Bubble free makes the glass easy to install with a simple swipe, reducing the strain caused by repeated touch.
Screen protectors are a simple, but highly effective, method of preventing damage to your computer’s display. These kinds of safeguards are becoming increasingly common with cellphones.
Because they are made of tempered glass, they will prevent scratches and also provide shock protection. They also assist with the formation of dust and the cleanup of spills. By following the manufacturer’s instructions, you may quickly and easily install the screen protectors on your computer.
This item, which is available for a ridiculously low price, is a no-brainer and an absolute must-have if you want to quickly increase the longevity of your Sony A7C.
3. Memory Card
5 used from $151.61
- Tough specs: world's first one-piece molded construction with high hardness materials have resulted in the world's highest level of Bend strength, 18 times greater than the SD standard
- Ribless, no write protection switch design: world's first ribless, no write protection switch design6 removed easy to break Parts, such as rib
- Fast file transfer: up to 300 MB/s transfer speed and up to 299MB/s write speed 3. Uhs-ii, Class 10, U3 compliant. Fast writing speed excellent for 4K recording and continuous burst mode shooting.Operating temperature range:-13℉ to +185℉ (Non-condensing)
- Highest level Waterproof (ipx8*5) & dustproof (ip6x*5): completely sealed with monolithic structure, This card is waterproof (compliant to IPX8)
- Backward compatible with UHS-I compatible equipment: while highest performance is obtained using a UHS-II compatible camera, (up to 95MB/s transfer and 90MB/s writing speeds3)
Memory cards are not a piece of equipment to be overlooked. Their capacities and speeds can make a difference in whether or not you are able to make use of the full potential of your Sony A7C camera. An inadequately fast card will prevent you from recording in the greatest possible quality and may even reduce the burst rate.
Avoid, on the other hand, purchasing a memory card that is too powerful for your camera. At best, the writing speed will be restricted to the maximum allowed by your equipment, and at worst, it may not be recognized as genuine as a result of the limitations.
If you are unsure which memory card to purchase, Sony has a list of all compatible cards in the user manual and on their website, which you may consult.
4. Memory card reader
- All in One: Designed with SD/Micro SD/CF/MS slots, UGREEN SD Card Reader supports most standard memory cards, including SD/SDXC/SDHC/Micro SD(TF)/Micro SDXC/Micro SDHC/UHS-I/Compact Flash/Memory Stick.
- No More Waiting: USB 3.0 device port reaches up to 5Gbps in transmission rate; transfer large files in mere seconds.
- Simultaneous Work: UGREEN USB SD Card Reader supports reading and writing 4 different memory cards at the same time, eliminating the need to plug and unplug different cards. 2TB cards also supported.
- Easy to Use: Perfectly compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Chrome OS. The Micro SD Card Reader is plug and play ready: convenient to use with a laptop or home computer.
- Compact Design: 2.17*2.68*0.59 inches(L*W*H) / 1.7 ft cable, carry it anywhere. UGREEN USB 3.0 SD Card Reader is a great addition for workers on the go.
A memory card reader is an accessory that should be carried with you at all times. Unfortunately, not all computers are equipped with a suitable one, and this usually occurs when you are most in need of it.
It is possible that you will need to email the files from a photography session to a client or a friend, so making sure you have all of the necessary equipment is critical. Using memory card readers, you may simultaneously transfer data from one or more cards to your computer or a Mac computer.
We recommend that you look for a card reader that is USB-C compliant since it will operate at a faster rate. Also, if you deal with a variety of cameras, a multi-format card reader is a wise purchase, but they are a little slower than standard card readers.
5. Neck and Wrist Straps
- Durable aluminum quick-adjuster handles let you keep your camera as close to your body as you prefer
- Wear as a sling strap, shoulder strap or neck strap; Reconfigure in seconds. Includes minimalistic anchor mount.
- 32mm (1.3in) wide seatbelt style webbing for low-profile comfort; Smooth on one side, gripped on reverse side
- New design anchors alert you of wear and tear and are thinner so you can use in conjunction with your tripod
Make sure you have a good strap! The Sony A7C, like the majority of cameras, comes with a standard camera strap that will suffice for a reasonable amount of time. However, it is not the most comfortable piece of equipment, and it may grow tiresome after a time.
If you want to shoot for an extended period of time, a broad, cushioned shoulder strap will provide relaxation to your neck and back during the day’s activities. If you are more interested in action or street photography, a wrist strap may be worth the investment for you.
These attachments are extremely lightweight and portable, and they will keep your camera securely in place so that it is always ready to shoot.
3 used from $199.32
- Solid and fast set up with the new Quick Power Lock System
- Easy Link plug for instant accessory connections
- Built in rotating bubble level
- Q90 Column for great positioning possibilities
- New leg angle selectors
Are you getting bored of having to handle your camera all day? Or perhaps you’ve attempted to get the perfect night image, but the results have always been a little blurry? It’s past time for you to invest in a tripod.
Tripods don’t have to be heavy or cumbersome to be effective. The Sony A7C is small and lightweight, allowing it to be mounted on a portable tripod that is both lightweight and portable. Make sure to choose a model that has the adequate height to meet your requirements, as well as a wide base for added stability and support.
Consider purchasing a monopod if you want a very little item for your trips, or if you just want something to carry in your luggage all the time. Despite the fact that they are less well-known, they are quite useful and may be carried in any bag.
- Supercardioid Shotgun Condenser Mic Optimized f Camcder Use with Rycote Lyre Shockmount System
- Built-in Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
- Annular Line Tube Technology
- USB Compatibility
For podcasts, music videos, and even short films, more and more filmmakers are turning to cameras such as the Sony A7C. The use of an excellent recording microphone is critical for producing high-quality recordings. There are a variety of solutions available, ranging from horseshoe mount microphones to wireless lapel microphones and everything in between.
Additionally, external recorders are an option; however, they will need a bit more post-production work to ensure that the audio and video are properly synced together. However, cardioid capsules are the most frequent and flexible microphone capsules available, and they may be used in a variety of applications. Be careful to choose a product that is appropriate for your needs before you commit any money.
8. A bag or carrying case
2 used from $179.41
- Tough eva moulded top armoured section and protective padding all round the bag ensures equipment inside is protected
- Flexible and adaptive dividers inside allow multiple configurations of camera kit to be positioned with ease
- Modular Includes two quick lock straps and a slip lock tripod cup to mount a tripod securely also fits multiple accessories in the lowepro range with the slip lock system
- Comfortable carrying with the activzone system technology delivers targeted support at shoulder blades lumbar and waist for all day carry comfort
- Protective laptop carrying with cradlefit pocket suspends and protects up to 15-Inch laptop for 450 and 13-Inch for the 350 model
You may not feel the need for a bag or a carrying case at the moment, but it will become necessary sooner or later. This is especially true if you travel a lot or if you spend a lot of time working outside in the elements.
Although the Sony A7C is a well-built camera, you need to be cautious to take every precaution to ensure that it maintains its structural integrity over time. Camera bags are specifically intended to be waterproof and cushioned, allowing you to move all of your equipment without fear of it being damaged.
In addition, carrying bags are ideal for photographers who use a variety of lenses and need to transport additional batteries, memory cards, and other supplies.
9. UV protection filters
- Ultraviolet filters allow you to correct for the UV effect to varying degrees
- A Good Choice for Digital Photography
- Safe to keep on lens at all times for protection
- Haze filters provide additional benefits of correction for Ultraviolet(UV) light which can register on film and videotape as a bluish cast and can obscure distant details
Your optics and even your sensor are being adversely affected by the sun and stage lights. UV protection filters are a highly cost-effective approach to avoid any problems in the future. They also offer the additional advantage of providing an additional layer of protection for your lens against dust, scratches, fingerprints, and moisture.
They are simple to clean and durable enough to last for an extended period of time. The diameter of the lens or the individual lens you are using must be taken into consideration when selecting a lens. You should equip all of your lenses with UV filters and keep them on at all times to ensure that you are always ready to photograph when an opportunity presents itself.
10. Polarizing filters
- Ultra-slim frame, only 5.3 mm thickness. CNC-non slips pattern helps install and remove the filter easily. Double side 28 multi-layer coatings hydrophobic, anti-oil, anti-dust, anti-soil, scratch-resistant.
- Ultra-slim rim profile to avoid vignetting on wide-angle lenses, while maintaining rotation capabilities to adjust polarization levels. Extra tough lightweight aluminum-magnesium alloy frame ensuring great durability and jamming prevention.
- Circular CPL filters allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass, etc. Also can enhance the color and contrast. Often be used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds.
- NOTE: This filter is compatible with all 67mm lenses. Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example, Ø67= 67mm lens thread size.
Despite the fact that polarizing filters are a very helpful item to have, many photographers and videographers do not employ them. They function in the same way as sunglasses, by preventing direct sunlight from entering.
They may be set up in any orientation to suit your shooting needs. In order to minimize glares and severe overexposure on reflective objects, polarizing filters should be used. The sky might sometimes appear to be a darker shade of blue. The filters are reasonably priced and will be an excellent fit for all of your lenses when used in conjunction with a UV filter to provide additional protection.
11. Flash Light
2 used from $258.00
- Compact size with MI shoe, bounce emission on standard & vertical position, high-speed synchronization mode
- wireless control, auto white balance compensation, built in bounce sheet
- TTL & Manual by 1/3 EV step Flash triggering, dust & moisture resistant
- In-the-box: Connector protect cap; Mini-stand; Carrying Case
When shooting in low light or in shadows, a flash may be the most effective alternative. Make certain that the flash you purchase is compatible with your specific Sony camera model. This flash is compatible with the Sony ADI / P-TTL with its tiny size and extensive feature set. This compact camera has a zoom range of 24-105mm (15mm with the panel), a guide number of 105′ at ISO 100 and 105mm, and a tilt range of -8 to 90 degrees.
12. Wireless Bluetooth Grip
13 used from $104.99
- Bluetooth Wireless Remote Commander
- No Cable required
- Dust and Moisture resitent
- Flexible tilt function
- Quick and easy direction changes
The Sony GP-VPT2BT Bluetooth grip, which controls recording and zoom functions as well as serves as a tripod for hands-free shooting, is available in black or white. This selfie stick, with its programmable button and simple camera angle adjustment, is ideal for use as a selfie stick, but it can also be used as a compact tripod, but only provided the lens that you are using is not too heavy.